Re: [OM] Ring Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Ring Flash
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 22:31:17 +0100
Drat!!!!! But what are dual cords(n-type?) I already had a number of
ordinary flash cords and the T20 shoes were only a tenner each (15$) from my
local dealer who keeps me all things  Olympus. At present he is trying to
persuade me to buy a 2x converter he has in mint condition..cost £ 75
(110$)
                     regards
                                    John Duggan.