[OM] Zuiko 50mm f1.8 Box

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 50mm f1.8 Box
From: Frank Berryman <FAB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 14:53:17 -0500
Does anyone need a "rare" official Olympus box for a 50mm f1.8.
Unfortunately, it does not have the inside styrofoam packaging.  I thought I
would offer it to list members who may want to round out their collection
before I tossed it. It goes free of charge to the first person to respond.
I'll even pick up the shipping.  I don't know if a MCv2 came in it - the
serial number on the outside is 1,939,250, so it puts it right up there.  If
no one wants it, I'll put it on eBAY for laughs.  I'd say it's in MINT-
condition.  It would be MINT except someone used a ballpoint pen to take the
cellophane off and there is a small mark on the box as a result.  Cheers.