RE: [OM] Olympus Collection Catalogue Software needed

Subject: RE: [OM] Olympus Collection Catalogue Software needed
From: Hans van Veluwen <HVeluwen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 17:01:54 +0200
:Any ideas? Please le me know, either off line or online if you think
:that others may also profit from your knowledge.

I've created my Zuikobase in a spreadsheet program. It was Quattro Pro, but
of course Excel or Lotus will also do. You can create as many columns as you
wish, sum the values, put different groups on different pages (tabs), add
pictures etc.

hth,hnz