[OM] (Fwd) clarification and thoughts on the list

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) clarification and thoughts on the list
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 07:50:58 +0000

From: "Richard Locke" <dtlocke@xxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: clarification and thoughts on the list

In a previous post I tried to say that, due to reciprocity failure,
sometimes "slower" films will outperform "faster" films for long exposures.
 The "outperform" part was missing and what I wrote made no sense.

Although I'm fairly new to the list and have not had too much to say so
far, I have found the list to be a fairly valuable resource.  I sub*scribe
to the digest version.  Let me note that I can't just delete off topic
posts, I have to wade through them to get to the relevant stuff.  Please,
everyone, help keep things on topic.  It would also be nice if people would
trim off irrelevant parts of messages they are responding to.

Thanks,
-Dick