[OM] Digital Photography Contest

Subject: [OM] Digital Photography Contest
From: "Robert Kuwada" <robert_kuwada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 14:48:48 EDT
Hello all,
I stumbled upon a digital photography contest hosted by FamilyPC magazine. It?s called ?My Digital Story.?
You submit a photo and an essay (don?t worry, the essay is to be 250 words or less ? most entries, which you can view on the site, have short descriptions and/or story behind the photo, etc.)
You have to enter by December 1st and the grand prize is a trip to the Grand Canyon. Other prizes are PC and photo equipment from Intel. Also, the winning photos will be displayed at a several day exhibition and workshop in New York City in February. The whole thing looks pretty well thought out (FamilyPC is from the same folks who bring us PC Magazine and ZDnet).
The contest is open to everyone and seems aimed at getting people of all ages interested in digital photography. Since we already are, this ought to be a snap (pun intended). All of the details for entering are on the site. Definitely worth checking out: www.mydigitalstory.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at http://profiles.msn.com .