Re: [OM] in an attempt to offer a new thread. . .

Subject: Re: [OM] in an attempt to offer a new thread. . .
From: Garry Lewis <glewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 09:00:38 -0500
Gary Edwards wrote:

> Check out http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=437316562
>
> The seller offers to demonstrate this Olympus endoscope ON PATIENTS in his
> office to potential buyers!!!!!!  Remind me to never see a
> gastroenterologist in Indianapolis. . .
>
> Gee, I can hardly wait for the comments from Lex and Garry Lewis.
>
> Gary Edwards

Well here's the rest of the story. A week after my first endocope
encounter, my urologist decided he had to take a visual tour of my
plumbing. Out of curiousity, I ask the nurse what brand of endo they
were using. She said," It a AMC". Yes folks thats right, I WAS JEEPED!

                yours driving home a punchline,

                                Garry D. Lewis
--
those of you who think you know it all­ are very annoying to
those of us WHO DO! }:-)>>