[OM] re: OM 2S question

Subject: [OM] re: OM 2S question
From: Jeffrey E Bellin <jeffbellin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 10:13:21 EDT
I've read that when the display in a 2S lights only every other lcd bar
it can be reset, but what does it mean when it won't reset and no matter
what I do (new duracell batteries) the same thing happens. It seems as
though it is worse when the flash is on.
Does this mean that I'll be feeding it batteries all the time. Other than
this problem the camera is great!
Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jeff Bellin