Re: [OM] a humble request..

Subject: Re: [OM] a humble request..
From: RobBurn@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 23:00:42 EDT
In a message dated 9/23/2000 12:26:49 PM, cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I do enjoy the sense of community on this list, and the occasional off
topic

rambles add to the  flavor, but please oh please for a little more

moderation....

I hate to be an 'old stick in the mud', and don't fancy myself to be a net

policeman, but the list's OM signal-to-noise ratio has really deteriorated

lately! >>

Sorry, gang. I have been guilty of some of that noise pollution lately. I'm
afraid that I fired my last two shots before I read all the requests for
truces and moderations of tone. One shot was just to realign my sights, but
the other was aimed square at the target. Sorry about that. Had a bead on
another, but Lex stole my comment. (I'm betting the wife was really
perceptive though.) (Just a squib load, Lex.) OK. 'nuff said. I'm cleaning
the barrel and putting it away. As I said the other night, I guess I'm just
getting old and crotchety. Jeez. I've got to get a hobby. <g>

Robert