[OM] Eyecup 2

Subject: [OM] Eyecup 2
From: "mike m." <mnmitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 21:04:08 -0500
I purchased an Eyecup 2 last week for my OM4-T and can not use it. I
wear glasses
and with the eyecup I just can't get my eye close enough to the
viewfinder. The display at the bottom is not visible unless I look down
and then I can't see the top corners. Anyway
I'm offering it for sale to the list for $20.00 this includes shipping.
I bought it brand new in the box last week and I think the little box is
still in my truck somewhere.

However, I am keeping the 50mm f3.5 macro that I got NIB for $179 and
the cute little
85mm f2 plus hood NIB for $225. I stumbled upon a little honey hole full
of OM goodies
and the owner is selling at cost, 1987 cost that is. I'm gonna play with
these goodies for awhile then go back and get more. Got to fulfill the
Lust.

If interested in the eyecup,please respond off list, first come first
serve.

later,
mike m.