[OM] Help with Aluminum Case !

Subject: [OM] Help with Aluminum Case !
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 13:13:06 EDT
I've got a bit of the the Oly blues today. Wasn't working effectively. Too
many thoughts of Nurnberg Bratwurst and autobahns on my mind....

 Came home early from work to try to find a case online that I saw in Munich
last week. I spotted it in the Herties department store...very unusual. It
was silver aluminum,rectangular, maybe 11" x 16". The top opened in the
middle like a tackle box, and the two halves of the top, when flipped over,
were then long narrow spaces for lenses (with padding ,etc.) The bottom body
of the case was then large enuf for up to 4 bodies or two with lots of
accessories. The moveable inserts were great and overall it would fit my
needs perfectly.

I've never seen this case in the US. I carried it around for an hour, then
put it back because I knew I'd be in Frankfurt at the end of my trip and
could pick it up there at the Herties downtown. DUMB..the Frankfurt Herties
didn't have it, in fact had a smaller photo department overall that the
Munich one! drat, drat, drat.

If any of you kow of a silmilar one, please advise. How old does one have to
become before we learn to GRAB IT AND RUN???? One of these days I'll get that
lesson down pat??? Hope, hope, hope?
Sad Sue
who should never take vacations as she never wants it to be over...

Susan Steele
Amherst, VA USA
"I love deadlines.  I especially like the whooshing sound they
make as they go flying by." (Dilbert's Rules of Order)