[OM] OM 4 WITH 4T BOARD and OM 4T booklets for sale

Subject: [OM] OM 4 WITH 4T BOARD and OM 4T booklets for sale
From: "Bohuslav Paule" <slavek@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 11:08:30 +0200
Hello all,

Two weeks ago I finally upgraded to my dream camera - OM 4T champagne.
This made me run out of my "photographic funds", so I am offering my good old
OM 4 black and a couple of booklets that I received with 4T for sale. All the
Items could be sold separately.

Camera:
Olympus OM 4 black S/N 1067117. I could send you jpegs on request.
The camera has seen a lot of wear - it has scratches on film-reminder window,
one small ding on the top of the prism and a lot of paint wear - especially on
the bottom plate and around the strap lugs. The pictures will tell you more on
whether this is acceptable for you. But the camera is in perfect condition
mechanically and electronically. It received professional cleaning and check
one year ago which also confirmed, that the camera is equipped with the newer
OM-4T board. All caps except of the TTL Auto Cord socket cap are included.
Shipping $10 to U.S., probably less to Europe.

Booklets:
- OLYMPUS OM-4T INSTRUCTIONS (manual A) in English, German, French and Spanish
- OLYMPUS OM-4T For Your Creative Photography (manual B) in English
- OLYMPUS OM SYSTEM CHART in English, German, French and Spanish
The first two are in unused condition, the third was probably used, but only a
little.
Shipping of every booklet $3 anywhere in the world.

PLEASE, OFFER REASONABLE PRICES.

Thanks,
Slavek Paule