RE: [OM] Some Goodies I have seen

Subject: RE: [OM] Some Goodies I have seen
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 22:53:17 -0400
While I was in the Cleveland area this past week, I saw a few items that
might be of interest to some:
At Campus Camera in Kent, OH- a Winder 1, price $79, very good condition
Also a 50 1.8 IN A BOX!  Doesn't somebody need one?
And a Data Back 4, didn't check price.
ALSO: a DSR (Dedicated Remote Sensor for Nissin 3000 series flash.  Tim
Hughes, is this of interest?

I've known Ralph Demshar, the owner of Campus Camera since 1970, good guy.
His son, Dan, now runs the store, but good people.  If you have interest,
let me know, I can get phone # and other info.

At Midwest Photo:
I stopped in today returning from Cleveland and Abdi had all the OM stuff on
the counter re-pricing it.  New prices on some I could remember (I "helped"
him a little):

80 4.0 macro bellows mount (no focus ring)  now at $259 I'm pretty sure on
price of this.
Winder 2 8 condition  $75
Winder 2 8 condition  $75
Winder 1 8 condition  $65
Still in stock:
OM-2n w/50/1.4
28/3.5
100/2.8
34-70 /4.? (I think it's a 4.0)  I do remember that it is an S series
Vivitar Auto Extension tube set for OM
Vivitar 135 2.8 for OM
Gazillion 50 1.8's
2 T-20's both very good shape
Flash Extender
Bounce Grip 2 This is complete with the leather grip!  I think price is $89!
35 shift  Excellent shape
24 shift Mint- shape
310 Remote sensor
Never ready leather Case for OM

I will be back in Columbus tomorrow and on the evening of the 27th, so
contact me if there is something you'd like more info on.

Brian P. Huber
Safety Products Manager
Northwest Controls, Inc.