Re: [OM] [OT] cars, guns, politics, religion, etc. (was Re: olympus-dige

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] cars, guns, politics, religion, etc. (was Re: olympus-digest V2...
From: RobBurn@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 16:55:27 EDT
In a message dated 9/21/00 1:15:53 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< If you're going to discuss inflammatory topics, PLEASE make sure you
 have an accurate "Subject:" so those of us who are easily inflamed
 can ignore you! >>

"Inflamatory topics?" Whether or not a specific topic is inflamatory always
depends upon one's particular point of view. Belief systems are highly
personal. "Different strokes..." as they say.

Questions to ponder:

Question one: If magnesium oxide is a highly combustible compound, does milk
of magnesia cause some people to become easily inflamed?

Question two: If Pepsis are for the now generation, does that mean we can't
drink one tomorrow?

Question three: If Andy Warhohl can make big bucks from painting Campbell's
soup cans, can we make a killing (oops) driving around town in our personal
or rented SUVs (oops), keeping the music from our sound systems (oops) well
below noise pollution (oops) levels, carefully avoiding bikers (oops),
speed-crazed drivers (oops) in their sporty foreign automobiles (oops),
endangered species (oops) which might be attempting to cross the
traffic-congested (oops) streets of Fort Knox (oops), waving to local
politicians (oops), occasionally shooting (oops) Pepsi cans with our OMs,
thumbing our noses at non-Olympus users (oops) and praying (oops, again) for
a quick sale?  (O-OM-C)

Just curious. ;-))

Robert