Re: [OM] Wanted: QA310BG remote sensor for OM-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Wanted: QA310BG remote sensor for OM-1
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 12:47:36 +0200
Hello Mike.

I do have some 'duplicates' in my Olympus collection.

Among those:

1. QA 310, in working condition but with a crack in the glass and in
the plastic housing just next to it. Glueable, I am sure. Good user
condition. Cheap: $25
2. TTL-cord for using this flash off camera, matching the flash shoe 2
on the OM-2. Exc+ condition. $20
3. The rather rare remote sensor for off camera non-TTL auto use of
the 310. Exc+ condition. $50

Unfortunately I have no bounce grip. I used to use this setup for
macro shots - where a bounce grip didn't make sense. But I think you
can find one of these elsewhere.

I would take $80 for the whole set (to be prepaid in cash). All prices
excl. shipping.
If you cannot find the things you need locally, don't hesitate to let
me know.

Good luck with your search for OM-equipment!

Frank.

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.

On Tue, 19 Sep 2000 19:43:47 ADT, "Mike Cormier"
<ronaldcormier@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Has anybody got a remote sensor for use with the QA310 & bounce grip on an
>OM-1 or similar camera in bounce mode?
>If they're willing to part with it, let me know off list.
>
>Thanks,
>-Mike
>
>ronaldcormier@xxxxxxxxxxx

and: