Re: [OM] OM2S

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2S
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 21:59:39 -0600
On 18 Sep 2000, at 22:37, Jeffrey E Bellin wrote:

> They have a 2S which over the phone I was told was very
> clean but the viewfinder maybe a little dark.. They're asking $175 which to
> me (novice as I am) seems fair. Is it?

I've seen them priced on e-Bay anywhere from US$103 to US$275
depending on condition.  Olympusguy (www.olympusguy.com) has
them in his list at US$293 and Henry's in Toronto (www.henrys.com)
has two listed at US$250 and US$270.

Based on that, I'd say it's reasonable, depending (of course!) on the
actual physical and operating condition, included goodies, and what
kind of warranty or "trial period" they'll give the buyer.

> If it is a good buy I hope it finds a good home.

I hope it finds a good home, too!  I *hate* to see OlyStuff sitting on the
shelf gathering dust!  <G>

Hope that's helpful...

Chris