Re: [OM] screens

Subject: Re: [OM] screens
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:14:23 -0400
Olympus made the 2 series screens with the tab moved slightly to one side so
you "cannot" install it in a plain 1 thru 2N.  Cutting off half the tab
makes the fit perfect.  The 2 screens (and Beattie) will throw the
viewfinder meter off 2/3 of a stop,  while otf auto in the 2/2N is
unaffected.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000