[OM] auto 14 on freebay

Subject: [OM] auto 14 on freebay
From: Peter Dixon <P.Dixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 12:42:29 +0100
Sorry to people who missed out, the auto 14 is going to the first person who emailed me. Hope I managed to reply to all the others but if i missed you in the swampy mess that is my email in-box, sorry.

However here we go again .... was sorting out my camera cupboards last night and found a camera grip 2 still sealed in the packet. This is the small piece of plastic to make on OM-20 / OM-G easier to handle. It is worth using; I use the camera grip 1 on my om-4 all the time. I've never owned or am likely to own an om-20 (no offense to anyone that does), so anyone who want's it, email me off list for a freebay deal.

Cheers

Pete

Dr. Peter Dixon
Neurogenetics Unit, Department of Clinical Neurology
6th Floor, Institute of Neurology
Queen Square
London WC1N 3BG
Tel: 0207 837 3611 xtn 4305