[OM] Tamron 80-200 f2.8 thanks!

Subject: [OM] Tamron 80-200 f2.8 thanks!
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 13:42:34 -0700
My zuikoholism drifted Tamron's direction recently and I wound up with a
SP 80-200/2.8 LD based on several here's advice. I just got back the
first batch of slides (Provia F, my usual film) from this past weekend's
CART race at Laguna Seca and am *very* impressed with the results. This
lens is really really nice. Thank you all who suggested it. I heard of
it here first and despite not being a Zuiko it is a seriously nice piece
of glass. Now to somehow find/afford it's 300/2.8 soulmate (since a
Zuiko 350/2.8 is not in the cards at present...). I'll get these edited,
scanned, and up on my site later this week.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com