Subject: RE: [OM] Billingham Bags

Subject: Subject: RE: [OM] Billingham Bags
From: brianam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (brian AM)
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 21:39:24 -0700 (PDT)
the Mini-trekker still looks like a camera bag, IMO.  In fact, it looked enough
like a camera bag that it was this only item that got stolen from my apartment
when i was hit last year -- it was packed with two (non-Oly AF) bodies, lenses,
flash, .. everything it could hold.  the thief couldnt have had time to look
inside, they guessed, and guessed right.

My solution to carrying a photo bag that doesnt look like a photo bag?
i dont.  i use good ol' plain backpacks that any college kid would carry, and
modify the interior as i see fit.

-brian
 SF, CA

From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
My solution was to get a LowePro Mini-Trekker. It's  a backpack that doesn't
look at all like a camera bag, and a heck of a lot easier to carry about
than an  over the shoulder bag. They have larger models, but the
Mini-Trekker can carry more than I'm  inclined to walk about  with.
Chip Stratton