Re: [OM] Short rolls

Subject: Re: [OM] Short rolls
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 11:55:11 -0500
I assume you were using a winder/motor?

I've had this happen with my Winder 2 before -- at frame 28!  Not sure what
the pattern is, but it seemed like a "loose" roll (i.e., the film was not
as tight as it could be on the takeup reel).  However, I also suspect my
Winder 2 is not as good as my Winder 1, which never gives me trouble.

Not much of an answer, since I speculate on your use of winder as well as
on my own winder problems.  But I do feel your pain.

Joel Wilcox
Iowa City, Iowa USA