Re: [OM] [OT] Ilfochromes (aka Cibachromes)

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Ilfochromes (aka Cibachromes)
From: GPaul64@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 19:05:57 EDT
In a message dated 9/10/00 3:51:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I've been browsing around for a decent lab to get some Kodachromes printed
 on Ilfochrome Classic (the resin coated paper base).  Has anyone had any
 experience with Holland Photo Imaging in Austin, TX?  The lab that does
 most of my work in Indianapolis is excellent, but doesn't handle Ilfochrome.

I've had several slides enlarged by them, and they do very good work.   I
was, however, disappointed with their mounting service.  I had a 16x20
mounted on gatorfoam by them and the surface shows an "orange peel" effect --
not indicative of expert work.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Greg Logiodice