[OM] (Fwd) A Favor

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) A Favor
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 20:48:09 +0000
Can anyone who has knowledge about thi,s and replies, please CC their
reply to the original sender directly as they are not sub*scribed.

Giles

Date:          Fri,  8 Sep 2000 17:58:52 -0300
Subject:       A Favor
From:          "infernout"<infernout@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:            owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please, we are from Brazil and we need a favor...
We want informations about a model of
acessories for the camera OLYMPUS IS-100.
The model of the lens is: (IS/L LENS C-180 H.Q.
CONVERTER 1.7x) E-mail us with any information about
this product.
Thank you for your attention and sorry our English.

Ps.: If you have other models of lens that can be
adapted in our camera  like : Zuiko, etc.
send informations too.

                             Thanks.