[OM] Benelux meeting

Subject: [OM] Benelux meeting
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 21:38:15 +0200
Hi all,
our meeting is for tomorrow: Gary Edwards is already in Brussels (no Lex
it's
not yet in Texas...)
Unfortunately Frank Van Lindert is ill...as he is our meteorologist hope the
weather will be fine...
If some listmembers in the corner not yet announced, decided to come the
meeting point is at the restaurant Mont Rigi at 11 AM local time
(freeway from Liège to Aachen until Eupen and then N68 in the direction of
Malmedy until the Mont Rigi)
The OM content will follow...after the meeting.
regards
marc