RE: [OM] Will I ever learn?

Subject: RE: [OM] Will I ever learn?
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 09:37:09 -0600
At 06:21 AM 9/8/2000 -0700, Jim Timpe wrote:
>I'm envious.  Did you make it to/through Kelowna or Penticton?

But of course.  Going back there in a few days for the wedding of a friend of
my wife's.  Will stay in a little bed 'n breakfast overlooking Lake Okanagan,
and of course, we'll be visiting the local wineries.  ;-)

>  This was
>some of my favorite vacation territory as a still living at home student a
>'few' years ago.  And where are your Enquirer shots of Ogopogo??

Ah, well, you see, that day the inflatable Ogopogo burst, so the photos didn't
come out right.  But we'll keep trying!

OM content:  I am going to take along the OM-4 and some good film, to see if I
can catch the glories of the vendange.

Garth