Re: [OM] Q: shipping a 350mm/2.8 from australia to the u.s.

Subject: Re: [OM] Q: shipping a 350mm/2.8 from australia to the u.s.
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 14:09:48 -0700
I would guess that you should be able to have that lens shipped air for about
$25.00-$30.00, but you could check with shippers and get a more precise
estimate. Any 'cargo' rate is going to take next to forever (like it could be
months) to get to the states. I would also add in another $25.00 for a bank to
bank wire transfer of funds which is the easiest way to get money overseas and
converted.