Re: [OM] Sequential Multi-Media Presentation

Subject: Re: [OM] Sequential Multi-Media Presentation
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 09:51:22 -0700 (PDT)
Joel wrote:
> E100VS/Elite EBX has a place, but not where you'd
> use Provia F or Astia.
> It's great for otherwise flat light of mid-day
> scenics.  If you use it
> during a bright dawn or dusk, you'll need a heat
> sink.

This was the roll of EBX that you gave me.  It did
actually work pretty well on the Badlands in noonday
sun where everything was gray, gray and gray.  I
captured colors with the EBX that otherwise would
never have appeared.  (and I'm not sure if really
existed).

The Kodak projecter went into overload when
displaying the sunset pictures.  Our eyeballs were
screaming in agony!

Ok, maybe not THAT bad.  Kodachrome it ain't.

Ken Norton
Reunite Gondwana!