[OM] Vivitar 17 mm lens (f3.5)

Subject: [OM] Vivitar 17 mm lens (f3.5)
From: Norma Foltz <nfoltz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 22:28:48 -0700
Hello,

I recently purchased one from a camera shop that was listed for $195
I bargained  with the shop keeper a little but his reply soon
was, " I can't go much lower--besides where are you going to
find such a wide angle at a lower price ?"
I've wanted a super wide since I saw some inspiring infrared photos on
the
Unofficial Olympus Gallery http://www.enable.org/~gallery/index.html
taken Shayne McGuire.

Mine has a 67 mm filter diameter.
I need to purchase a UV filter to protect the front element
and maybe some type of far red filter although I might just
place the Wratten 87 filter back into the OM 1n camera between
the film rails or just behind the shutter which is where I usually have
it.

Hank Hogan <hogant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>