Re: [OM] Help Zuiko 28mm came apart -- Hank

Subject: Re: [OM] Help Zuiko 28mm came apart -- Hank
From: elvis3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 16:36:34 -0600 (MDT)
Hi Hank,

I had that happen to me though it didn't come off.  What I did was carefully
was to screw in the retaining ring using a rubber band as a way of applying
enough friction to screw it back in. The retaining ring has all the Zuiko
info on it.  Worked for my 35/2.  I periodically check all my lenses for this
looseness.

Elvis