[OM] repost: potential newbie seeks OM4 advice

Subject: [OM] repost: potential newbie seeks OM4 advice
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 22:47:17 -0700 (PDT)
last time i posted it, i forgot to add a subject, so it got posted as
"forwarded mail" and got but one response; guessing it was deleted for
potentially having virus or something nasty like that. so here goes again:

this here is a 16yr old aussie chap (darn good too, see:

who is looking to buy an OM4, and a long lens (400/5.6 sigma), which he
found for AU$400 (body). my opinion was go for the 4T instead. any advice
you could send his way would be super; he currently does not sub*scribe to
the list, so i can either collect all msgs and fwd to him or you can mail
him direct. i suggested he put down his requirements and i'd then mail the
OMlist. he's in Melbourne, Victoria, if any listies are close to him.

/Acer V
--
dum spiro, spero