Re: Sv: [OM] Questions about a 350 F2.8-Update to the Update-Part 3

Subject: Re: Sv: [OM] Questions about a 350 F2.8-Update to the Update-Part 3
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 23:50:31 -0400
Is there anyplace else in the US that has two totally seperate freeways,
several miles apart but with the same name (I35E &I35W)?  And other
freeways will have different names on different maps.  We just recently
spent four days in the Ramada Plaza overlooking I30,  Trying to find a
grocery store and laundrymat were quite the eye openers.  It was fun to
visit The Balpark in Arlington though.  I hadn't been in Dallas since
the week Braniff Airlines went belly up.  Things have really changed.

Gregg

Gary Faulkenberry replied: