Re: Bad 180mm/2.8? (was: [OM] Digital OM lenses???)

Subject: Re: Bad 180mm/2.8? (was: [OM] Digital OM lenses???)
From: David Irisarri Vila <valicors@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 17:27:51 +0200
Hi Richard,
        I´ll try to put some pictures in order you could
see this terrible chromatic aberration. I suppose Garth will
put some photos into his gallery and you could see them.
I´ll try to put lots of images with this problem into my
OM4Ti WEB, when I´ve finished putting them, I´ll advise you
by means of this mailing list.

Best regards,

Dave