Re: [OM] Need advice: 38/2.8 Macro

Subject: Re: [OM] Need advice: 38/2.8 Macro
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 22:05:47 +1100
Daan,
I agree. I haven't looked at your shots yet (I'm offline now). Chasing bugs
and tripods are mutually exclusive. This is one of the exceptions. But I'm
trying to maintain focus so much that I forget to take the picture (Not yet,
I can get the focus better. Move in a bit, move out. Hey, where did that bug
go?).

A focussing rail solves the problem with tripod movements. I butchered a
cheap bellows ($10) to make mine.

I prefer to not use flash, but I find I have to for macro. I'm finally
starting to use the T28!

Foxy