Re: [OM] Underwater photography/ Shark Attacks FL (longish)

Subject: Re: [OM] Underwater photography/ Shark Attacks FL (longish)
From: Charles Packard <packardc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 00:43:09 -0500
I agree Lex, I've experienced my share of undertows and rip tides. Rip tides are
especially dangerous, one second everything's calm the next your being suck out
to sea. Very weird and frightening sensations.

Lex I like fishing too, but your on your own bud. Slithering, fanged
critters...no,no,no. I see 'em - I avoid 'em.
An XA2 and a flashlight? Texas water moccasins must be more good-natured than
the one's we have in Alabama. Ours tend to be temperamental and aggressive, they
require a long zuiko lens [OM content] with the fifty year reach like those used
to photograph bears. <gg>
-Charles Packard
 Birmingham AL USA