Re: [OM] Fw: 40 mm

Subject: Re: [OM] Fw: 40 mm
From: "k.matsumoto" <GHA02260@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 18:07:51 +0900
Some photographer mentioned in a magazine that the 40/2 is a good
one and since then it became very famous and rare and expensive in
Japan.  Maybe some agent is collecting them from all over the world
and hiding them.  It seems to be available at around 80,000 yen! but
I know one who bought it for 172,000 yen!!!  Patient fans are wating
until it cools down to a reasonable price.  I'm happy with my own.
Good luck!

Same thing occuring to the 60/1.5 for Pen F.  100,000 yen!

> I am getting a second body and also another 40 (usingdifferent
> film speeds) and it is goodbye 50 and 35.

>Ciao, Machiel

kazuya matsumoto