[OT] language bastardisation was Re: [OM] New Digicam

Subject: [OT] language bastardisation was Re: [OM] New Digicam
From: Dylan <dsut4392@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 14:43:11 +1000
I ate lot's of fajitas when I visited mexico a few years ago. Of course,
they may not be the same thing as the fajitas you get in the USA and are
certainly different to the fajitas we get in the appalling tex-mex
restaurants here in Oz. I don't recall ever seeing ground beef or
crunchy taco shells in Mexico...
Dylan - who declined the traditional Mexico City breakfast of "tacos de
cabeza de res", even at 1 peso each.