(Fwd) Re: [OM] Filters, revisited

Subject: (Fwd) Re: [OM] Filters, revisited
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 08:48:51 +0000

From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [OM] Filters, revisited
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 01:24:24 GMT

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I GIVE, I GIVE!  UNCLE!!!

.... you win.... [sigh] .... I humbly submit to your expertise.  This whole
.... kentucky .... thing has me chastened.  Frank Ernens has uns*ubscribed
and raggedy ann - who's obviously a serious OMer and Zuikophile judging from
the recent eBay buying spree - might even become a Nikonista, all because of
my reckless pliers brandishing.  And we never got a chance to find out what
kind of photography raggedy ann is interested in ....

>From where the pun now stands I shall flame no more forever.

Lex
===