Re: [OM] Endoscope urgently required

Subject: Re: [OM] Endoscope urgently required
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 20:16:52 -0400
That reminded me of the time I had to take some photos of a head-on
accident victim for the insurance company on the day she was to be
released from the hospital.  She was too modest to let me take the
photos so my wife did.  Of course, I was the one printing all the 8X10
from the negatives, and they were for use in a jury trial.  I don't
think she was thinking about that.

Maybe your wife would feel better about this if we all just popped in
and introduced ourselves.

Gregg

From: Barry B. Bean