RE: [OM] New guy fishing for info ...

Subject: RE: [OM] New guy fishing for info ...
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <thomas.clausen@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 18:37:03 +0200 (CEST)
Cc: "'olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Tue, 29 Aug 2000, Timpe, Jim wrote:

> Don't you also find the 250/2 just a bit too heavy and cumbersome also?  I'd
> be very happy to 'un'encumber you...

Thanks, you are all too kind ;) Not having a 250/2, I cannot tell you
how I find it, let alone let you "unencumber" me. But I am open for any
list member who may want to donate one for me to conduct a long-term (say
about 70 years or thereabout) evaluation ;))

On the serious side, I do have the 200/4.0, which I am quite happy with. I
have no idea how much bigger the 250/2 would be since I have never seen
one for real.

Best regards

--thomas