Re: [OM] Olympus O.Product

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus O.Product
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 09:21:11 +0200
Hi Chris.

I made some efforts recently to find out myself, because I want to
sell one.
My research has resulted in a $600 price tag (condition: like new,
boxed, with all original accessories).
The prices I have found (both asked and paid) varied between $450 and

Hope this helps, and perhaps good luck with your purchase...

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.