Re: [OM] Da UP eh

Subject: Re: [OM] Da UP eh
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 20:39:39 EDT
Ken,
Have a happy UP experience. I used to have to go up and train sales reps, and
it seemed that there was a white-out every time I'd cross thru the UP. It'd
be interesting to see what it really looks like..
My Grandparents took me in 1969 for their 50th wedding anniversary to
Mackinaw Island (it was where they honeymooned in 1919) and as a 17-year-old
I loved it..plaid shorts and all..but I'd really like to see it in the fall.
Didn't have the OM yet in '69 (got it 5 years later..OM content) so made do
with the old Brownie.
Show us some leaf color when you get back!

Susan Steele
Amherst, VA USA
"I love deadlines.  I especially like the whooshing sound they
make as they go flying by." (Dilbert's Rules of Order)