RE: [OM] Re: Need advice: 38/2.8 Macro /now frozen bugs

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: Need advice: 38/2.8 Macro /now frozen bugs
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 15:10:01 -0400
Gary,
Those items would work well.  Off I go to a drug store (if I can find
one!!), for some Altoids.
Then Canned COLD on Monday!
Thanks,
Two heads are always better than one!
Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx

Great idea Brian.  How about this for nowadays - empty Altoid mints case
(still metal) to put the critter in, then go to an electronics suppy house
and get "canned cold" - I believe this is still available, but now in a
non-CFC formulation.  It is used by repair technicians to isolate electronic
component failures due to temperature (freeze the suspect component by
spraying it; if the HiFi amp starts working again, that tranistor is the
problem <g>.

Gary Edwards