[OM] Endoscope urgently required

Subject: [OM] Endoscope urgently required
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 21:51:45 -0500
Speaking on an OM endoscope....my wife had an endoscopy done today (going in
through the other end from our previous conversation).  All the gear was
Olympus.  The doctor gave me two of the prints, so I'll scan them and put
them up one of these days.  Doesn't everyone want to see my wife's insides?

Tom