Re: [OM] Kentucky For Lex (waaaay OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Kentucky For Lex (waaaay OT)
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 23:18:01 EDT
In the roughly 6 months I've read and contributed my limited understanding of
things Olympus to the list I have yet to be disappointed.   Any time I asked
a question I got worthwhile answers from several members and in each case the
answers were helpful.

It continually amazes me that some folks take this whole thing so seriously.
The sometimes flippant, ribald and genuinely funny things that show up in the
mail from list members makes the subject fun and lightens all our loads a
bit.  This thing should be fun, not a lesson in pedantic dissertation and
arcane impedimentia.  Delete if you must, but I for one like to see the humor.

Dave Dougherty