Re: [OM] Aftermarket 70-120 f/4-5.6 Zooms - Comments

Subject: Re: [OM] Aftermarket 70-120 f/4-5.6 Zooms - Comments
From: RobBurn@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 19:23:58 EDT
<Opinions are like noses, you know. Everyone has one.>

In a message dated 8/24/2000 5:24:37 PM, schloss@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< True.  Which doesn't explain why you tried to bite mine off.  The nose,
I mean :-).  Remember, my comments on this list are free of charge, and
in most cases you get exactly what you paid for.  :-) :-)  Well, maybe
once in a while you get just a tiny bit more than you paid for...So,
rejoyce, praise Jesus/Allah/Yahwe/Buddah/Mother_Nature/Yoshihisa_Maitani
(obligatory OM content alert! :-)), or whatever other supreme being you
choose to worship, and, by all means -- lay off _moi_.   :-) :-)

Cheers,

Gary Schloss >>

------------------------------

Sorry, Gary. Didn't mean to bite your nose off. That would make you smell
bad...er...badly.  ;-)

<< Well, maybe once in a while you get just a tiny bit more than you paid
for. >>

I felt that was the case with your response to Jim. You just came off so
dogmatically and emphatically with your condemnation, I couldn't resist the
comeback.

<< So, rejoyce, praise Jesus/Allah/Yahwe/Buddah/Mother Nature/Yoshihisa
Maitani (obligatory OM content alert! :-)), or whatever other supreme being
you choose to worship, and, by all means -- lay off _moi_. >>

Concerning "lay off_moi" -- is "moi" another deity in your list, or does that
refer to "vous?" Just checking.  <g>

Cheers,

Robert