[OM] (Fwd) OLYMPUS Guy!

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) OLYMPUS Guy!
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 20:17:07 +0000
Date:          Mon, 21 Aug 2000 19:04:02 -0500
From:          Paul Van Tuyl <olympusguy@xxxxxxxx>
To:            owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:       OLYMPUS Guy!

Hi! Gone but not forgotten, I guess, in my case. Thanks for
all the comments both plus and minus.  don't know who will
see this, but just a few notes.

My original goal in joining the list was not to try and make
a bundle hustling people on the list, but rather to let
people know that there is a person who has spent time and
money to compile an inventory and is available to help OLY
nuts like myself find stuff.

Thanks to many on the list I have done very well offering
OLY equipment. My website sales and ebay auctions have been
successful. I am around to assist others, but I never said I
had the technical competence to best anyone on the list. I'm
just an average guy that developed a love for OLY stuff and
wanted to make it available to others.

Paul VT.