Re: [OM] Stereo photography

Subject: Re: [OM] Stereo photography
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 14:11:17 GMT
Heh-heh. Clever. Perhaps you and Chris could organize a benefit along the lines of "Live Aid" and "Farm Aid" to assist enterprising Zuikophiles suffering from acropobia and photophobia.

"The new Synthetic Chemistry wing from the other end. This was taken from the top of the wall that runs in front of the Queen's Building, which I seem to have been the only photographer brave/stupid enough to climb onto with a tripod. If someone will donate a Zuiko 24mm shift lens, I promise I'll never do it again."<

Lex
===