Re: [OM] TOPE gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE gallery
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 23:01:25 -0600
On 21 Aug 2000, at 21:03, John A. Lind wrote:

> Olafo (Olaf Greve) is.  The web site is here:
>   http://www.web-wizards.com/olympus/tope/

Speaking of night photos, those are some DARNED nice night shots on
there, gang!  I *especially* like the moon shot by Giles Stewart, John
Lind's Late Evening Stroll, and John Hudson's New Brunswick Sunset.

Great work!

Chris

P.S.  I noticed that all of those shots I just mentioned were taken with
the OM-4T(i) which just *proves* my point about how I can improve my
night shots with an OM-4T(i) and the equipment I listed in a previous
message.  So....

CONTRIBUTE TO THE "HELP CHRIS TAKE BETTER NIGHT PHOTOS
FUND" TODAY!!!!!

:-)))