[OM] Zakinthos -Reply

Subject: [OM] Zakinthos -Reply
From: Scott Nelson <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 14:48:58 -0400
My overall impression is a good representation of a sun-drenched Mediterranean
holiday. There were a number of shots I liked especially: Plant on balcon, Boats
at anchor, Dude with Eels? and the Wooden Pier.  If you?re going to be doing
much architectural work, maybe you should spring for the 35/2.8 shift, there?s
quite a bit of keystoning here. Some of it could have been avoided with more
careful attention, like the diving horizon line on the family walking on the
beach or the window shutters on the last page, but maybe that window is really
out of square!