Re: [OM] Re: HiFi (was: something else?)

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: HiFi (was: something else?)
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 23:04:44 +0800
For your tube circuit, did you use output transformer to connect to 4 or 8
ohms speakers? If yes it will be an important factor that affect the
linearity and also the delay in feedback circuit due to transformer's
inherent characteristics will cause some more trouble in getting a good
transient response. A tube circuit for pre-amp is another issue.

C.H.Ling