[OM] Gain Financial Success from Home Now!! 3211

Subject: [OM] Gain Financial Success from Home Now!! 3211
From: chokwok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 16:00:04 -0400
<HTML><BR>
                 FOLLOW ME TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!<BR>
<BR>
I Am looking for people with good work ethic and extrordinary desire<BR>
 to earn at least $10,000 per month working from home!<BR>
<BR>
NO SPECIAL SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED We will give you all the <BR>
training and personal support you will need to ensure your success!<BR>
<BR>
This LEGITIMATE HOME-BASED INCOME OPPORTUNITY can put you back in<BR>
               control of your time,your finances,and your life!<BR>
<BR>
If you've tried other opportunities in the past that have failed to <BR>
               live up their promises,<BR>
<BR>
     THIS IS DIFFERENT THEN ANYTHING ELSE YOU'VE SEEN!<BR>
<BR>
       THIS IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME!<BR>
<BR>
YOUR FINANCIAL PAST DOES NOT HAVE TO BE YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE!<BR>
<BR>
               CALL ONLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS!<BR>
<BR>
                 1-800-345-9708 <BR>
<BR>
    DONT GO TO SLEEP WITHOUT LISTENING TO THIS!<BR>
<BR>
"ALL our dreams can come true- if we have the courage to persue them"<BR>
                   -Walt Disney<BR>
<BR>
Please Leave Your Name And Number And Best Time To Call<BR>
<BR>
               DO NOT RESPOND BY EMAIL<BR>
<BR>
    This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill section<BR>
                             301.PerSection<BR>
  301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618. We will comply with all removal<BR>
                                requests.Just Put
Remove<BR>mailto:bagboy@xxxxxxxxxxxx